Scape Forum — All you need to Know

Hello! Seascape community the wait is over. Scape Forum is here, and we are live in Rome. Exactly what you all have been waiting for. Pack your bags and buckle your sandals, this is going to be thrilling.

Scape Forum is the Fourth DeFi game of the Seascape Network. It was released on July 20th. Being the first release of the game, it is in its first season. It is designed and set in the ancient city of Rome.

Scape Forum showcases a wonderful gaming ecosystem and an easy-to-use interface. It also comes with great incentives and introduces amazing new features one of which is the Roman Scape — Placidus. Placidus is the newest NFT on Seascape and a Generation 0 scape.😃😃

In Scape Forum, you get an opportunity to own the newest NFTs on the Seascape Network. The process is simple. It involves fusing old Scapes to mint new ones; using the simple steps below.

  • Combine Scapes to mint generation 0, higher quality Scapes!
  • Burn specific combinations and get your hands on the first from the Roman Scape series Placidus!
  • Stake CWS to guarantee higher quality Scapes.

Hurry now and get these Scapes. The game is available on BSC and the Ethereum mainnet. Remember, the earlier the better as the season lasts only till August 19th, 2021.

How the Game Works

Scape Forum is easy to play as it is similar to other DeFi games on Seascape; however, there are many new features. Thus, we’ll have a guide; a breakdown of how the game works.

How to Mint New Scapes

To start, you need to connect your crypto wallet to your game. After this, the game automatically recognizes the Scapes in your wallet. For a better experience, I recommend using Metamask or MathWallet as they give the best performance.

In Scape Forum, new Scapes are minted by burning combinations of your existing Scapes. Minted Scapes are new and are generation 0 scapes.

Steps

1. Choose 5 Scapes

Select 5 Scapes that will be burned in the creation of a new Generation 0 Scape. When you select your Scapes, note that they will not have had any transaction on the blockchain until you burn them.

This means that if you modify them in any way before burning them in-game, it will produce an error message. Make sure not to engage in any transaction with your Scapes once selected.

Each space represents a 20% likelihood of receiving the same burned character. Hence, consuming 2 of the same character will give a 40% likelihood, 3 will give 60%, and so on. The quality of the new Scape will be reflected and dependent on the quality of the Scapes staked. See the gauge at the bottom of the screen to see which quality your new Scape will be.

2. Fuse your Scapes

In this first season, all newly minted Scapes will be Generation 0 irrespective of the generation of Scape fused to mint it.

To increase the quality of the newly minted Scape, it is highly recommended to stake Crowns. Crowns can be retrieved at the end of the Season and once staked, they provide an ongoing bonus for all mints. Staking Crowns will increase your forum points, as shown at the bottom of the screen. Once the forum points are sufficiently high, higher quality can be attained.

Once you have chosen which Scapes you’d like to fuse as well as the amount of CWS you’d like to stake, select “Fuse” to spend one Crown to fuse your Scapes together into a Generation 0 Scape. After minting, you will enter a 6-hour cooldown.

3. Get Your Hands on Placidus

The first character from Seascape’s Roman Scape series makes his debut in the first season of Scape Forum. Placidus is available in four qualities, Special, Rare, Epic, and Legendary, and in order to attain him, it is necessary to use specific combos. These combinations are made up of certain characters and qualities, see below for a written list.

Click combos to see which combination you need to get your hands on him with 100% certainty. If you’re missing any specific Scapes that are necessary for the combo you need, click on the store icon to go to Treasureland for Scapes on BSC and OpenSea for Scapes on Ethereum to get desired Scapes.

4. Different Combinations for Placidus today!

  • Special Trump + Special Tatters + Special Quicksand + Special Dimebag + Rare Mercy = Special Placidus
  • Rare Phineas + Rare Hurry now and grab these rare NFTs! + Rare Armstrong + Rare Trixie + Epic Dimebag = Rare Placidus
  • Epic Thump + Epic Trixie + Epic Dimebag + Epic Mercy + Legendary Quicksand = Epic Placidus
  • Legendary Phineas + Legendary Dimebag + Legendary Mercy + Legendary Tatters + Legendary Trixie = Legendary Placidus

What then, are you waiting for? Hurry now and grab these rare NFTs! The Season doesn’t last all year!

--

--

--

Cryptocurrency enthusiast and trader. Content creator.

Love podcasts or audiobooks? Learn on the go with our new app.

Recommended from Medium

What is Melon?

Breezecoin conversion guide

Non-fungible tokens (NFTs) have been extremely popular in recent times as a great number of…

Smartbch Poolside Puffers NFT Collection Sells out in 3 Days — 100% of Proceeds Goes to Orphanage in Vietnam

From $4 to Over $3.1

From $4 to Over $3.1 Million — Miner Transfers 50 'Sleeping Bitcoin' After BTC Sat Idle for 11 Years

Binance invests in Block Ape Scissors

Legion Network Moonsheet

Hello everyone!

EV101 Part 1: Introduction to Bitcoin

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
Luck shares

Luck shares

Cryptocurrency enthusiast and trader. Content creator.

More from Medium

How to purchase MDI In our last article we talked about MDI and how MatrixETF tends to use MDI to…

5 Benefits NFT Can Bring to Street Artists around the world

Benefits of NFTs to urban artists, street artists, graffiti artists worldwide | Definition, Examples

Mythical Beings 2021: Year in Review

NFT Programmable Art